Our partner, a multinational Game Development Company headquartered in Tokyo (Japan) is looking for UI/UX Designer
As UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology.
- Design new games, features and flows
- Design beautiful and functional UI
- Work closely with international stakeholders, engineers, product managers and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Present ideas and concepts to stakeholders
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas, participate in brainstorming sessions, work with Product team to generate ideas for proposals and improvements
- Test new ideas before implementing
- 3+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Previous experience in game development environment is a big plus
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Expert in Adobe XD or Figma
- Intermediate English
- Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Benefits: paid vacation leave, medical insurance, etc., for a successful Candidate