Reviewed in May 2023. GDPR version 1.2
Who are we?
Escadra Ltd, Kyiv, Ukraine is the controller. Our address is Kyiv, Lesi Ukrainky St, 24, 02095.
Escadra is providing a broad spectrum of recruitment services to businesses around the globe. This website is our marketing tool and generally speaking, any personal data processed on this website is used for marketing purposes as described in this Policy in more details.
Why do we process your data?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes. Please unfold this section, and you’ll understand how we do this.
- If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
- If you fill a subscription form to receive news and updates from us, we’ll send you emails with some information about our expertise, latest work and relevant recruitment trends. We are relying on your consent which you provide by filling a subscription form. Also, we’ll personalise these emails based on the information we have about you, such as the division of your company, so it is more relevant to your business and more useful for you.
- Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct some market analytics as well.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a clear note at email@example.com at any time or by clicking the Unsubscribe button under any email received from us.
Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on the legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just write to us about your intent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In both cases, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox, which shall not take more than ten business days.
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the Unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. But you may request us to do so by sending us an email to the address above.
What information do we process?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The company you work at
- Where is your company located
- Your job title
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- What website refered you to escadra.agency
- Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
- Your LinkedIn profile address
Most of the information comes directly from you. We could add some information that is not a secret, like your job title or address to LinkedIn profile, if you’ve made those publicly available.
Who will we share your data with?
We may disclose your data to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as website management, hosting, technical support and marketing analytics. We’ll make sure that they treat it as protective as we do.
Where is your data processed?
Your data may be processed in the EU and may be transferred to Ukraine or the US. Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under GDPR protection, despite where it is processed.
We treat your data as protective as the GDPR requires from the moment we’ve received it. If we transfer your data inside or outside our group, we’ll use appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses, for personal data not to get outside of the GDPR scope.
How long will my data be kept?
We will delete your personal data as soon, as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it. What does it mean?
- We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. Please take a look here, to learn how to make such a request. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.
- We will not store or otherwise process your data for “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you. If we don’t start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for more than 2 years, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
What are my rights?
We treat all our visitors equaly according to the rules offered by the GDPR, which is believed to be the most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as for now.
Your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of the access
- The right to rectificate
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right for data portability
- The right to object
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw your consent as described here
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
For more information about your rights and how to exercise them we recommend visiting this perfect resource from the European Commission, which is available in many languages.
What about cookies?
If you’ve read this Policy up to this moment, we believe that you’ve deserved to have yourself a delicious cookie. Also, we want to believe that we deserve to place some of those tasty bits of data on your device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. During your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognise you and tailor its content to your needs.
Basically, almost every website places some cookies on your device, unless you’ve blocked cookies in your browser.
This may be done for few reasons.
- Functional, when cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- Our website to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
- You to share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
How to reject and delete cookies?
Is my data secured?
We don’t allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your data safe, as required by the GDPR.