Our partner, a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games, is looking for a Unity Developer(C#).
We are looking for talented Unity Developers to join our RPG Department.
Our Unity Developers craft the game’s combat visualization engine using ECS, improve the combat system and AI, create new metagame features, and integrate third-party libraries through exclusive partnerships.
- Creating metagame features including UI development and logic implementation using MVVM
- Improving the game’s code base and documentation
- Creating tools for developers, technical artists, and testers
- Optimizing the game for mobile platforms
- Improving automation tools for launcher development and testing
- Optimizing the game’s performance
- Integrating external libraries and carrying out platform-specific tasks
- At least 3 years of work experience in game development
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including UnityUI, AssetBundles, and UnityEditor
- Deep knowledge of C# and .NET, including data structures, LINQ, and GC
- Understanding of algorithms, object-oriented programming, and object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience working with Git
- Ability to optimize performance using such tools as Unity’s Memory Profiler and Profile Analyzer
- English language skills at the pre-intermediate level or higher
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon work experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Online Pilates classes and a running club