13.06.2023 18 Views
Technical Artist (Unity)Apply
Work Type: Remote
Tech level: Middle
Salary: Your expectations
Our partner, a multinational GameDev company specializing in mobile and browser games, is looking for a Technical Artist (Unity)
- control over compliance with the standards of cutting 2D graphics;
- conduct a review of the current state and offer options for optimizing the size of atlases/builds/bundles;
- the layout of 2D graphics, integration of 2D/3D animations;
- monitor compliance with the current flow and propose changes in the content delivery pipeline in order to optimize processes;
- help in optimizing the work of the 3D team.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position in the gaming industry;
- basic development skills;
- knowledge of the render pipeline in Unity;
- Experience with TextMesh Pro;
- Experience with Unity Timeline
- creation of auxiliary tools for the needs of 3D modelers, animators, artists;
- work with Sprite atlas, asset reviews from artists before integration into the project;
- creation of software animations;
- layout skills in Unity;
- 2D/3D art optimization;
- skills in Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Blender;
- knowledge of Git, Svn;
- shader skills/shader writing.
- work with asset bundles.
- Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- he possibility of professional development in a successful company;
- individual development plan and regular feedback;
- fully paid sick leave and corporate health insurance;
- group and individual lessons in English;
- the opportunity to independently fill your compensation package with many options from the company (health support: sports, professional development: courses, trainings, seminars, and much more).
Write to us