13.06.2023 28 Views
Tech Lead/ Studio Lead of the New StudioApply
Work Type: Full-time
Tech level: Leader
Salary: Your expectations
- Our partner, a multinational Game Development Company headquartered in Tokyo (Japan) due to the opening of a new branch in Europe is looking for candidates for the position of Tech Lead/ Studio Lead of the New Studio
- We are seeking a Tech Lead/ Studio Lead who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
- Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack.
- Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
- Have experience in building effective teams and have the makings of a leader.
- You will be leading a team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, delivering an amazing global user experience.
- Don`t miss your chance to be the one who stands at the origin of the new global game provider! Join our multicultural team and be the one combining the best from the western and eastern gaming!
- Manage the team of developers
- Risk and resource management
- Communicate with the stakeholders and other project teams to ensure proper coordination, collaboration, and troubleshooting in the distributed code base and environments
- Contribute to the development of back-end and web front-end sides of the solution based on React/NodeJS technology stack
- Help the team in picking-up and further developing a new software product based on selected technology stack
- Alongside you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable product to meet company’s needs
Objectives of this Role:
- Building an effective development team, the role of leader and mentor
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualisation to deployment
- Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Efficiently and smoothly cooperate with development teams in other countries
- Experience in the following positions: Tech Lead, CTO, Studio Manager
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with Fastify/Express/Koa/Socket.io/Hapi
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc)
- Experience with Typescript
- 2+ years of team management
- Experience with risk and resource management
- Math knowledge (understanding of algorithms and data structures, probability theory)
- Experience in writing unit and E2E tests
- CI&CD, Docker, Kubernetes experience
- Experience in the development of online slot games will be considered a plus
- Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- An agile and multicultural company
- Health insurance & Wellness Package
- Focus on your growth and development
Write to us