13.06.2023 17 Views
Work Type: Remote, Full-time
Salary: Your expectations
Our partner, an international game developing company, is looking for Sound Designer.
- Production of Sound Effects
- Composing and arranging music
- Marketing video sound production
- Game test and audio balancing
- More than 3 years of experience
- High understanding of mobile and slot games
- Experience on completion of a game project based on the release date
- Proficiency in more than 1 DAW (Pro Tools or Cubase Pro / Logic Pro…)
- High understanding of digital music
- Skilled usage of various Plug-in, VSTi (Waves Plug-in, NI’s Complete…)
- Skilled in editing sound libraries and synthesizing music using VSTi
- Have fluent spoken and written English with excellent English comprehension skills.
- Experience in launching commercial games with Unity 3D
- Experience with voice actor recording/directing/editing
- Compensation: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Competitive financial reward, paid vacation, and sick leave
Write to us