Senior Elixir engineerApply
Our partner, a multinational IT Company headquartered in Norway is looking for candidates to fill in the position of Senior Elixir engineer
Is a Norway-driven group of companies, dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions. We work with a wide range of companies from Enterprise to Start-ups, providing them with product management, end-to-end product development, go-to-market strategy and advisory services. Company l has global ambitions and is represented in Norway, Sweden, USA, Ukraine.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again
- End-to-end product development: new features and enhancement of existing ones
- Maintain and evolve the existing landscape of tools
- Write tests as part of your coding routine and strive for code quality and maintainability
- Mentor less experienced teammates
- Actively contribute to the identification of the problems and their solutions
- Cooperate with Product Owner and remotedistributed dev team
- At least 5 years of experience as software engineer
- At least 3 years of experience creating Elixir applications for production use
- Experience with Phoenix framework
- Good knowledge of function programming paradigm
- An interest in platforms that run at scale
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-border teams
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments
- Experience with fintech
- Pair programming experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and loyal
- Team player
- English: upper-intermediate
- Salary range: we would like to know you salary expectation that would make you change the jobs.
- Flexible working mode (remote/work from office), fully remote during quarantine.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance from day 1.
- Paid sick leave.
- PE support by professional accountants
- Development of new products, from different business domains.
- Strong focus on technical and personal growth.
- Transparent career development and individual development plan.
- English and Norwegian Courses.