A large international chain of retail stores is entering the Romanian market and recruiting a team. In this regard, a vacancy for an Recruiter (Romania) has been opened.
About company: A key focus on operational improvement and the drive to deliver the best offer to customers has been the basis for rapid growth and a more than 10-fold increase in the number of stores in six years, reaching 1000+ stores by January 2023.
According to Colliers ExCEEDING Borders Retail Report 2021, is one of the three largest chains in terms of the number of non-food discounter stores in Central and Eastern Europe.
The company is co-founded and backed by financial investor Horizon Capital, a leading regional fund with more than $1.5 billion of private equity under management.
- Conducting sourcing, recruiting and sourcing of candidates according to client requirements
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Managing vacancies and interacting with the company’s departments to determine staffing needs
- Writing and publishing vacancies on various platforms and websites
- Maintaining and developing relationships with potential candidates and external parties
- Supporting the hiring process from start to finish, including paperwork and reference checks.
- Knowledge of modern sourcing and recruitment methods and tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish trusting relationships
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Language: English, Romanian
- Work experience in an international retail network;
- Salary: 1300-1500 EUR NET
- Professional development and training
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement within the company
- Friendly and favorable working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in an environment of professional and career growth
- Pleasant and dynamic working surroundings
- Food vouchers 30 lei/day
- Courses and trainings offered by the company