A large international chain of retail stores is entering the Romanian market and recruiting a team. In this regard, a vacancy for an HR manager (Romania) has been opened.
About company: A key focus on operational improvement and the drive to deliver the best offer to customers has been the basis for rapid growth and a more than 10-fold increase in the number of stores in six years, reaching 840 stores by January 2023.
According to Colliers ExCEEDING Borders Retail Report 2021, is one of the three largest chains in terms of the number of non-food discounter stores in Central and Eastern Europe.
The company is co-founded and backed by financial investor Horizon Capital, a leading regional fund with more than $1.2 billion of private equity under management.
- search and adaptation of new employees (office, logistics, stores);
- formation of an employee search strategy;
- document flow during registration of new employees;
- control of familiarization and signing of codes and regulations;
- conducting interviews, organizing interviews of candidates with hired managers
- onboarding of newcomers
- work with retention and exit-interviews
- reporting on vacancies
- participation in HR projects.
- experience of working as a personnel manager in a retail network for at least 2 years and understanding of the main processes (recruiting, adaptation, development, maintenance, support of corporate culture);
- experience in recruiting employees for office positions, warehouses, and shop workers;
- language: English, Romanian
- initiative, result orientation;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- ability to work in a team, communication skills.
- willingness to travel, so stores will be opened in different cities;
- basic PC skills;
- responsible attitude to work;
- work experience in an international retail network;
- knowledge of labor legislation;
- HR has to know are the GDPR rules
- The exact amount of the offer is discussed with the finalist individually, depending on the candidate’s experience and capabilities.
- a comfortable working environment and all the necessary tools for the successful implementation and implementation of duties;
- work schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Mon-Fri);
- participation in seminars and trainings, business trips.